Update: Position filled!
Embedded Systems Developer for Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Phoenix-Wings GmbH is hiring! We are looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer to create innovative systems for cargo drones. Working at Phoenix-Wings means shaping the world of UAVs with a team of interdisciplinary professionals. We strive to deliver advanced UAV products and services based on latest technologies and creative designs.
- Design and implementation of autopilot software components, communication protocols and system interfaces
- Software integration for different flying systems
- Verification & Validation in unit tests, simulation and real flight experiments
- Documentation to required standards
You hold a degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent.
- Strong background in Embedded C and C++
- Microcontroller peripheral programming, preferably with the STM32 family
- Interfacing of typical sensors, e.g. IMU, GPS, Airdata
- Hardware design, prototyping and debugging
- Linux operating system, network programming and scripting
- Version control and continuous integration tools
- (optional) Realtime Operating Systems
- Previous experience in drone field appreciated
- English language
- Positive and straight communication
We are looking for people with passion and the will to innovate. We want people who can collaborate and explore the future. We reward high performers and offer ample opportunities for advancement. We provide possibilities you can try and drones you can fly!
We got you ready to take off with us?
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org