Aircraft Flight Dynamics Student (Working Student or Thesis)
Phoenix-Wings GmbH is hiring a student to join our flight dynamics and control group. Working at Phoenix-Wings means shaping the world of UAVs with a team of interdisciplinary professionals. We strive to deliver advanced UAV products and services based on latest technologies and creative designs.
The applicant will participate in the aircraft model analysis and validation process. If desired, and provided support by university, your work here can also be combined with a Semester or Master Thesis.
- Improve our aircraft trim and linearization tools
- Validate the existing aircraft model using hours of real flight data
- … and beyond: The exact road map will be discussed on an individual basis.
Pursuing a degree in aerospace, robotics, or similar.
- Sound knowledge of flight system dynamics
- Good knowledge of linear control theory
- Proficient MATLAB/Simulink skills. -Good C/C++ skills
- Experience with nonlinear optimization appreciated
- Highly autonomous style of working.
- English language
- Positive and straight communication.
We are looking for people with passion and the will to innovate. We want people who can collaborate and explore the future. We reward high performers and offer ample opportunities for advancement. We provide possibilities you can try and drones you can fly!
Are you ready to take off with us? Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org