Working Student – Manufacturing (f/m/d)
Working at Phoenix-Wings means shaping the world of UAVs with a team of interdisciplinary professionals. We deliver advanced UAV products and services based on latest technologies and creative designs.
We are currently looking for a working student to support our manufacturing team.
- Help to manufacture our products
- Improve our manufacturing processes
- Support in mechanical design of subsystems
Pursuing or holding a degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or similar
- Hands-on experience building RC aircraft or similar (glueing, soldering, 3D printing, use of typical tools, …)
- Ideally also CAD design
- English language
- Positive and straight communication
- Reliable and self-organized working style
We are looking for people with passion and the will to innovate. We want people who can collaborate and explore the future. We reward high performers and offer ample opportunities for advancement. We provide possibilities you can try and drones you can fly!
Are you ready to take off with us?
Submit your application to email@example.com